Ganges Valley School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. We have grades from Pre primary to Grade X.
A student seeking admission to any class in Ganges Valley School will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she:
- Has been studying in a school recognised by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education.
- Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him or her eligible for admission to that class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State/U. T. Government and applicable to the place where the school is located.
- New academic session for Grades II and above commences in the second fortnight of March.
- New academic session from Pre-Primary to Grade I commences in June.
- Filling up of enquiry form.
- An interaction with the Admissions Counsellor followed by a campus tour.
- Purchase and registration of application form and the following submission of:
- Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Documents(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths.
- Four passport sized photographs of the student, 2 photographs of each parent.
- An interaction with the Principal.
- Payment of fees on confirmation of admission.