We are very happy that we have chosen Ganges Valley for our daughters. We were very concerned last year since this is the first school experience for our children in India. Ganges has ensured a smooth transition for them.
1) DEAR programme – a weekly community reading activity
2) Spell.bound – a reading competition from March – October for grades 1 – 9
3) Word Crunch – a vocabulary enrichment activity for the senior grades
4) YLE – English Olympiad
6) Literary Club
7) Newspaper in Education
8) Circle Time
1) Science Olympiad
2) Cyber Olympiad
3) Science Club
4) Math Olympiad
5) Creya – a design programme
1) Dance – Classical / folk / fusion
2) Vocals - Semi Classical & Western and instrumental music
3) Theatre – club activity
5) Table Tennis
7) Skating ( grd I – III )
8) Martial Arts
10) Horse riding ( paid activity )
The school believes in shaping young hearts and minds that grow to respect cultural differences, and choose to make a differences, and choose and make a difference to the lives of others. Through ‘Sankalp’, the school’s CSR arm, students learn the lessons of life and in the process, experience the joy of helping and sharing. They contribute a handful of rice and pulses twice a week which is passed on every month to a near by orphanage.
Shramdaan – a Clean Community Initiative : In order to teach its students good civic values, Ganges has a community cleaning drive – Shramdaan . Students take turns section-wise to go around the School premises and clear it of litter. The senior grades also engage in cleaning of public places like parks and open grounds.